10 West Harbor BLVD. Ventura Ca. 93001
The event is located behind the Ventura County Fairgrounds.
- There is public parking in the following locations:
- Ventura County Fairgrounds 10 West Harbor Blvd. Ventura, Ca.
- Parking Structure on the south side of Harbor Boulevard at California Street near the Ventura Pier*
- San Buenaventura State Beach Parking at 911 San Pedro Street near Pierpont Blvd. (.4 mile walk along bike path).
- Surfer's Point Park*
- Ash Street parking area at the 101 freeway pedestrian overcrossing (downtown side)
- In addition to parking provided by the City, there is public parking at Buenaventura State Beach, at the end of Shoreline Drive adjacent to the County Fairgrounds.
- Downtown Parking Lots & Structure Parking downtown is convenient and a great way to visit Ventura! There nearly 2,000 free parking spaces in our historic downtown at 14 City lots, the free parking structure, and along several blocks in the downtown area.